RefectoCil offers the widest tint range available on the market. For over 70 years RefectoCil has been the worldwide leading brand in the field of professional eyelash and eyebrow tints. Today the brand is represented in over 65 countries on 5 continents. Complete and complement every look and style with smudge and waterproof tints. Accentuate the length of lashes and emphasize eyebrows. Experiment with the many possibilities RefectoCil has to offer with 8 base shades, a bleaching paste and a sensitive range.
RefectoCil Sensitive is the first series of eyelash & eyebrow tints based on plant extracts and is the only silver nitrate product available in 3 colour shades.
- Quick 3 minute application
- Ideal for clients with sensitive eyes and skin
- PPD free formula
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
- Results last for up to 6 weeks
RefectoCil eyelash curl gives you a look that’s dramatic but natural. By curling the lashes, the eyes look bigger and more open. Application is easy and the special formula helps to nourish the lashes. The curling effect is long lasting for up to six weeks. Whether the lashes are long or short – getting the perfect curl becomes possible thanks to the 4 different roller sizes.
Before & After
- A more intense tinting result can be achieved with RefectoCil Sensitive tint.
- Lashes and brows must be oil free before tinting.
- Use RefectoCil non oily Micellar Eye Make-up Remover, even if the client wears no make-up.
- Make sure, that lashes and brows are dry before tinting. In case of doubt, dry them with a tissue after removing eye make-up.
- Always remove the Colour and Developer gel with a dry cotton swab. No water!
- For sensitive tinting, before applying Developer gel, make sure that Colour gel is removed completely. Any leftovers could affect the tinting process negatively.
- For sensitive tinting, after removing the Colour gel, wait 5 minutes until the hair has completely dried before continuing with the Developer gel.
Which colour should I choose for my client? When choosing a colour for the brows or lashes consider:
- Clients skin and hair colour
- Clients normal use of Make Up
- Clients age and lifestyle
Pure Black – Colours eyelashes and eyebrows to a pure deep black.
Graphite – Grey RefectoCil No.1.1 is useful to subtly cover grey or white hair evenly and gives it a light grey to dark grey shade. Graphite can also be mixed with browns to give an ‘ashier’ brown.
Blue Black – A black colour with a blue lustre providing additional depth to the tinting result. Usually only used for lashes and makes black lashes appear `blacker’.
Deep Blue – Not usually used on the brows and is suitable for light blonde and blonde lashes.
Brown – RefectoCil No.3 natural brown is a very dark brown, ideal for clients with naturally brown hair, who prefer a natural look. RefectoCil No. 3.1 light brown is suitable for a discreet, natural looking enhancement of light blonde to light brown eyelashes and eyebrows.
Red/Auburn – RefectoCil No. 4 chestnut and RefectoCil No. 4.1 red are suitable to match eyebrows to red hair tones.
A simple but extensive choice of lash and brow products offering everything a beauty therapist or specialist lash technician needs.
A wide range of tints, long lasting and gives great colour!